There are few wears that have made a fixed place in our heart and mind and jeans is one of those. We all love to wear jeans and when someone combines it with the best boot; he becomes the style icon to us. For any occasion, jeans can go well, and if you change your shoes according to the occasion, you will be perfectly ready to attend that. You can wear funky sneakers with skinny cuff jeans. You can be the eye candy for the ladies on weekend parties. There are people who think jeans are for casual wear and you can’t wear it at any formal occasion, but that is not true at all. Pair up your dress shoes with jeans and you will look dope.
Before discussing the particular style of boots, we would like you to take on a journey to discover the men’s casual boots to wear with jeans.
What Shoes to Wear with Jeans
Maintaining the present fashion is one thing; but, if you are a fashionista, you definitely want to set your own fashion trend. By wearing classy shoes to wear with jeans men, you can set your own fashion line. Now, if you want to be the rock star of the occasion, here is the list of dress shoes with jeans-
1. The Chelsea Boot
It is also known as Dealer Boot. The essential features of Chelsea Boots are ankle-high, no laces and a close fit. If you like to wear vintage style dress, this 60s style will give you the desired look. This shoe specifically upholds the Victorian era and today; you can wear it with straight fit jeans or wear it with a navy suit. Take up your briefcase, fasten your tie and set forth for your office today.
2. The Military Boot
Military boots are specifically made up for military persons who can withstand any kind of adverse situation. Usually, these boots are made up of technical materials, like rubber, waterproof leather and Gore-Tex which can go well at the unfriendly environment. Today, the military boots have gone through several evolutions and you don’t need to wear the boring black military boots. Go for stylish military-style boots in red color and wear it with donning dark denim.
3. The Chukka Boot
This type of boot is ankle covering and outfitted in suede. Why is the demand for these shoes so much among men? According to recent fashion news, it has been seen that the Chukka boot is in high demand among men of all ages. From college going teens to soccer dads, the chukka boots fit well to all. You don’t need to do much with this boot as this is one of the most applicable shoes to wear with straight leg jeans.
4. The Winter Boot
Want to be the focal point at the New Year party? A pair of winter boot can set your mood for it. With leather body and rubber on the toe, this style of boots is really a relief for your feet while snow is slashing the streets. To get exact the exact style, pair up your winter boots with jeans and a fitted puffer coat.
So far, we have talked about different types of boots to wear with jeans. For more casual look, men can wear colorful and designer sneakers to wear with jeans too. We are here to provide you certain best shoes that can go well with all of you. But, before that, you should know what type of jeans goes the best with all these boots. We are sharing one while you can find more to suit your style-
Levi’s Men’s 514 Straight Fit Jeans
You may find several types of jeans at online stores or at shops that can be well-fitted with your favorite style boots and shoes. But, Levi’s has come up with their unique style 514 straight fit jeans for men that can go with all types of boot and this style is awesome for various occasions.
The basic features of this jeans are-
• It is full denim
• You need to wash it at machine only
• These jeans is of imported quality
• The jeans come with zipper closure
• This is a low-waist jeans that come in regular fit through the seat and thigh
• These jeans goes the best with all types of boots as it is straight leg jeans
• It comes with five pocket styling. The back pockets have appropriate stitching that is the uniqueness of this style of jeans
• Though everyone can wear it, still there are some exclusive features where the jeans suit the best. The athletic persons and men of medium build look fabulous in this style of jeans.
• The leg opening is 16.5 inches. Broken iron wash is the reason that gives the denim a worn-in look.
Now, you know well what type of jeans to wear with a variety of shoes. It’s time to know what shoes to wear with jeans. We are listing three wonderful types of shoes that go well with almost all types of jeans.
Calvin Klein- CK Jeans Men’s Roberts Leather Boot
If you want to be the heart of the party, a pair of Calvin Klein must be on your shoe rack. The dark brown ankle-length leather boot can set up the mood of the evening, and you can compare this with straight leg or skinny cuff or slim cuff jeans.
Want to rock the coming Saturday night? Pair up this boots with a pair of branded jeans. The extraordinary features that are enough to blow your mind and provide enough benefits are-
• The cap-toe style is unique
• Made of high-quality leather that makes the shoe durable for long go
• The synthetic sole makes it hardy for any unfavorable situation
• The imported boot comes with shaft that is almost 6 inches from arch
• The sidewall comes with buckle-accented designs
• The boot comes with side zip and metal eyelets that have made it more attractive
J75 by Jump Men’s Defense Military Boot
It is quite absolute that military boots are made for facing the hardest situation. But today, those are not boring like the earlier models. You can anytime choose this particular military boot to wear with your faded jeans to create a rugged look. This is sophisticated but also enhances your bohemian attitude.
The Men’s Defense Military Boot is available in three colors, and each one looks great. This is generally a motorbike book which is appropriate for those who love to go on adventures and a long ride on bikes. What are the pros of this boot-?
• The upper portion is made up of perfect combination of synthetic leather and canvas
• It comes up with sturdy rubber-made outsole that gives utmost flexibility
• You can easily slip on and off with the side zipper
• There is lace closure that provides secure fit
• For maximum comfort, there is a lightly padded tongue and the collar
Joes Jeans Men’s Xtra Boot
This is another incredible boot that perfectly goes well with your straight leg jeans. If you are in the mood to rock the weekend party, this ankle length boot will be the best choice.
The boot, usually, comes in brown color and that’s why matches well with any colors of jeans, specifically with faded light colored jeans. Why choose this boot overall-
• It is an imported boot with the best leather quality
• The synthetic sole provides high protection
• The heel measures around 1 inch
• The shaft measures around 7 inches from arch
So far you have got ideas how to wear boots with jeans and which go the best. We will also discuss how to wear snickers with skinny jeans later so that men can get the best idea about fashion and be fashionable always.